1. Younger school children (aged five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, language, science and history.
2. Some universities require students to take classes in many subjects. Other universities require students to specialize in one subject. Which do you think is better?
3. It is better to take a secure job with a low pay than to take a job with a high pay but little security.
4. One quality that a successful leader must have is to make decisions quickly; when a leader takes too much time to make decisions, he will be seen as ineffective to the people he leads.
5. It is important that we know about the events happening around the world though they do not affect our lives.
6.We can learn about a person from the books and movies that a person likes.
7.In some circumstances, patience is not a good thing and instead, we should take action at once.
8.It is important for the government to provide money for things that are beautiful not just for things that are practical.
9.Nowadays, many movies or films are based on books. Some people prefer to read the original book before they watch the movie, other prefer to watch the movie before reading the book. Which one do you prefer?
10.When making major purchase(for example, a car or a laptop), our decisions can be influenced by different sources of information. Explain how each of the following sources of information can influence your decision.
1）recommendation from friends or colleagues;
2）information from media(for example, TV, magazines, newspaper)
3）advice from other sources.